Monday 13 July 2009

YOyoyo~~ yes.. that's rite... i'm goin to share a video today...

Mr.Gweeeeeeeeee's 5minute speech.. [is more than 5min >.<]

i'm sure that some will agree with me... he did it very good =) n funny... that's y the video may blurblur... cos my hand shaking all the time...

so.. i post it here... [hope he don charge me for copy right]

Luckily Anulia is not here anymore... if not.. she sure will minus our marks...last saturday... all those speaker [include me].... their speech... >5minute lor... hahaha... all expert liao.. so many things to talk about....

but i still miss Anulia T_T y??? Y????? y???? y she left us???

ok lar... i talk so much.. tomoro exam!!! i haven touch my book!!! go studyyyyyy!!!!

Enjoy the video lar...

1 comment:

  1. lolz... he not only done it "very good"...
    it was excellent~~
    u can do it~
    UGLY~ jia you ^.^

    ReplyDelete