Thursday 9 July 2009

kanasai ya

yesterday night
actually it is about 3 o'clock

my frenz wake me up
and tell me tat their phone was missing
they put on the table in the living room
but after zi kang brush his teeth
it was missing

we are scared tat somebody else was inside our house
especially we scared tat it is not a human
(something like half man half demon..)

we turn on all the light
search for it..
quickly call 小v come back
but his phone was left on his lecturer's car
finally..i found his frenz number
i called and they came

we reported to the police
police want us go to the police station
but we have no transport

fortunately..
one of 小v frenz get up from his bed
and drive to my house
for the sake of us
he willing to wake up in the midnight
but his car was collide with other car before he reach my house
luckly..it was not very bad..

then..all my housemate went to the police station
小v's frenz stay my house to accompany me
it is about 4 o'clock ady
everyone was tired but they still do it
becoz of friendship

thanks~

and also Mr.ugly













another thing was
my bicycle has been stolen

kanasai yaya

how i go to school ?

No comments:

Post a Comment